My birthday is on Thursday this week. And I am a HUGE birthday person. I love birthdays!
I mean, who wouldn't want a day where people give you things just because you were born? That, I can handle. It's wonderful.
My mom asked me the other day what I was wanting for my Birthday, and while I'm not so keen on making lists, I decided that this year, I could probably make an exception. It did take me a while to really think about what I wanted though (I'm trying to be super practical and boring this year... Dislike, right?!). Here's what I came up with...
And just in case you couldn't tell from the arrangement of these glorious items, here's a detailed list:
1) A bedframe. As much as I've romanticized my mattress on the floor, part of me would really like to have a big girl bed again. I would take this one or this one (think about the DIY Upholstered frame possibilities!) from IKEA. In all dream worlds, I would take something like this:
2) A lucite bench for a coffee table (here's a cheaper one on etsy, but it's still way out of my budget. Might be DIYing it). I want to put my big ass piece of driftwood under it and make it like a display case. Like this:
3) Self explanitory. I want magazine subscriptions to Garden Design Magazine and Martha Stewart Living. I would also take subscriptions to Home Beautiful, Country Living, Real Simple, Lucky Magazine, People Style Watch, or any other really great design magazines.
4) Jewelry... just because this little skull necklace looks so awesome. So does this one:
5) Ray-Ban Sunglasses. Need I say more? These babies are HAWT.
6) These designer Parody Tees. Conflict of Interest has some awesome ones. There are lots of other great ones out there here's another round up of them. I really loved this one too:
7) Prabal Gurung Sandals from Target's latest Designer Collab. I liked them. A lot. And they're only $30. Score!
8) Nike's Dunk Sky High Sneaker Wedges. The latest trend that I've yet been able to afford to get in on. I'd die to get my hands on a pair of these Isabel Marant sneaker wedges.
9) This cute little Faceted Terrarium I found on Etsy. It's adorable. I love it. I want it. RIGHT NOW.
10) Garden Tools from West Elm. They don't really need to be from West Elm,
11) Succulents. They're cheap. they're fun. And they'd make me a happy camper in the Plants of the House variety division. I'd also take a Fiddleleaf Fig.
Plus, both of them would look amazing in my house. Like this:
Now, if I end up with 50 succulents on my door, I won't be surprised... I'd love every single one of them.
Plus, it's a birthday. If you aren't celebrating something already, you'd best start the week off right! Celebrate my birthday!