Although, my new roomie is a bit cuter than the rest, he still pushes my buttons.
I've always had issues with living with people, simply because I'm so independent and love having my own space. My last two roommates (other than living with my best friend last year) were absolutely horrible. Ranging from one extreme to the other (we're talking porn star status here), they were not exactly my favorite people ever. So when my sister moved in, days before I left for Chicago, I was a bit unsure about the whole situation of living with my sister, her husband, and their 2 year old boy. So, to keep myself sane, I've laid down a list of things I will not get upset about. That way I don't end up looking ridiculous like these people.
They just all sound silly, right?? So, to keep myself from being one of those people, here's what I plan on doing.
1. Replace the toilet paper if it's empty
2. Write out the bills and talk to said roomies before writing notes
3. Remember that everything in my house is replaceable.
4. Breathe. Just breathe.
5. The only things that are off limits are a) my KitchenAid b) my car c) my bed d) my garden
They are the only things that I will let myself get upset about. ^^^ these things are sacred in my book.
6. Remember to breathe. And have some patience.
Pictures via Smosh